AZIA RESORT & SPA is looking to hire an
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
An important part of the company is the Azia Resort & Spa, an award winning 5 star hotel located in Paphos boasting all inclusive, innovative design, exceptional service and close commitment to sustainability owned and managed by a successful business entity.
You will be joining the management team of Azia Resort & Spa, a pioneering champion of the local hospitality industry. We will rely on you as a COO to develop and implement business plans to accomplish organisational goals. You will advise the board of directors by keeping the interests of the company at heart and ensure that procedures are fully aligned with the corporate strategy, business targets, values and culture.
This position is for someone who will bring enthusiasm, creativity and expertise to our organisation; someone, who will set high standards for their team as well as themselves and who is ready for the challenges and rewards of a career at the forefront of the hospitality industry in Cyprus.
· Managing the day to day administration of the company.
· Developing, executing and monitoring the performance of comprehensive business plans.
· Overseeing the investments, business ventures and financial stability of the company.
· Ensuring a positive company culture is maintained.
· Overseeing various areas of the business including operations,
sales and human resources.
· Provide leadership, management and vision to help grow the company.
· Establishing long-lasting relationships with shareholders, partners, local authorities
The ideal candidate should have:
· Proven record of success in leadership and senior management role.
· Working history in a hotel with extensive knowledge of financial, commercial and
· Background in business management, strategic planning, budgeting and human
resources is vital.
· Degree in areas such as finance, business administration, law and business management is essential.
· At least 12 years’ combined luxury hotel industry and managerial experience.
· Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
· Proactive approach with exceptional initiative and problem solving abilities to ensure
highest levels of productivity and guest satisfaction.
· Ability to balance conflicting interests and to perform in high-pressure situations.
· Results orientated with high performance goals.
· Ability to focus both internally and externally depending on specific business needs.
· Adept in working enthusiastically and creatively both independently and as a member of a collaborative team.
· EU citizenship or EU work permit.
What we offer:
· Attractive salary package based on experience and qualifications.
· Social insurance and other funds as legally defined.
· Bonus scheme and meals at work.
· If relocating from abroad an optional accommodation package is available.
All applications will remain confidential.
or send your CV to email@example.com.