AZIA RESORT & SPA is looking to hire a
Azia Resort & Spa is an award winning 5 star hotel located in Paphos boasting all inclusive, innovative design, exceptional service and close commitment to sustainability.
You will be joining the management team of Azia Resort & Spa, a pioneering champion of the local hospitality industry. We will rely on you to take charge as a Senior Duty Manager and ensure that procedures are fully aligned with the corporate strategy, business targets, values and culture.
This position is for someone with the experience and personality to accept serious responsibilities; who will set high standards for his team as well as himself and who is ready for the challenges and rewards of a career at the forefront of the hospitality industry in Cyprus.
· Promote the achievement of quality and performance improvement
throughout the organisation.
· Successfully maintain five star standards in all departments, coordinating HODs.
· High attention to detail & exceptionally strong service standards.
· Identify gaps in the customer journey and make improvements.
· Resolve any quality related issues in a professional and effective manner.
· Manage, motivate and develop team members to achieve excellence.
· Assist in staff recruitment that will support the service culture.
· Staying atop industry trends to ensure that best practices are being engaged.
The ideal candidate should have:
· Diploma in hotel management or relevant field.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel in similar role.
· EU citizenship or EU work permit.
· Excellent command of English language.
· Natural flair for first class service and hospitality.
· Comprehensive quality management or operational experience.
· Proven leadership and communication skills in supporting a team.
· Outstanding service orientation with the ability to focus and deliver on guest satisfaction.
· Proactive approach with exceptional initiative and problem solving skills.
What we offer:
· Attractive salary package based on experience and qualifications.
· Social insurance and other funds as legally defined.
· Bonus scheme and meals at work.
· If relocating from abroad an optional accommodation package is available.
All applications will remain confidential.
or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.